Wednesday, February 12, 2014

The end of funemployment??

Today I made it out of the house to finally go and pick up job applications!...Only to find out that 90% of stores do it online these days. Also though, I got my license changed to Texas - I am now officially Texan!

Seeing that the next few days will probably be quite busy for me (game planning day, valentines day, friend's all day birthday) I wanted to be extra sure that I posted something today - even though the lighting is awful and omg why can't I find a decent wall to stand in front of??? This house is a disaster.

Without further ado:










That's right! This ootd shoot was actually supposed to include animals...but those photos didn't seem quality enough for lookbook. But you get a bonus!





Zorro (the dog) wasn't sure what to do about posing...but she's usually quite the diva. Jethro (kitten) wasn't sure why we wouldn't leave her alone. But animals!

Love and kittens.
~Lola



No comments:

Post a Comment