Sunday, February 9, 2014

First OOTD!

Wow so this is finally getting started...

I made my first post on lookbook.com today! (Well, the first one that counts...) Please hype!

This has been a long time in the making; still nervous and finding my sea legs. But! I'm happy that I'm finally able to start!

Without further ado:









Some serious thanks to my photographer. *tilts hat* 

Outer Jacket: clothes-swapped from Lace/Silkfawn
Inner Jacket: Forever 21
Shirt: Urban Outfitters
Jeans: H&M
Boots: Target (still in stores I believe!!)
Earrings: H&M
Necklace: chain was clothes-swapped from friend Kris, and the keychain at the end is from Buckingham Palace

Today's makeup job was lame and sloppy:



My awesome hair was also done by Lace/Silkfawn.
Lipstick: Maybelline in Deepest Cherry
Eyeshadow: NYX 

This was my "going to see the Lego Movie" outfit. The movie was amazing by the way. Unikitten is my power animal.

Future posts will hopefully contain shots of the clothing before wearing them as well as possibly price estimates and possibly even information on what my clothes might be a dupe of. My aim when dressing myself is to get the look for as cheap as humanly possible- I'll let you in on some of my secrets~

Post 1 over and out! Give me some love!

~Lola


No comments:

Post a Comment